X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc crv

Took the newly purchased 5'10 SP out the other day at a fullish Saunton, first time I'd been in the water for a while and a little nervous as I hadn't surfed anything below 6'7 in 25 years. It was the best surf i have had in 25 years, can't stop smiling .
    As suggested by many I put a pair of MRTFX on the front and the SF4's on the back, loads of drive , couldn't fault it.
    At some stage I am going to want to experiment, and I have a set of PC CRV's (the curvey ones) that I want to try. Has anybody used these yet and in what sort of configuration ?

That is great to hear Pcc crv!! That is what we are about!

Comment

Good to hear buddy!!!!,lets see some pics!

Comment

How did those CRV fins go?

Comment

I've tried them and paddled in after 2 waves and took them out.
          It was a while back but I recall the last wave I caught on them they had so much lift in the tail I caught the nose on a small chop in the face of the wave and face planted.
          I really like using them in a 7' old school diamond tail 2+1, teamed with an M5 centre, I have with a narrow tail but also great in a 4'2" double concaved twin.
          They just felt wrong as the fronts in a quad (for me) and I honestly can't recall what I had in as rear fins but it probably would have been PC GXQs.
          Have at em and let us know what you think.

Comment

That is pretty funny!

Comment

Working...
            X