Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP Size

hi everyone,
    i m new here and this is my first post. or better my first question :) you have probably heard this question many times but i m looking for the right size of my new SP i m going to buy... I weigh around 90kg and almost 190cm tall and 22 years old... I m not great at surfing yet since i m from germany... I spend one year in california surfing 2-3 days a week and 6 months in australia surfing 1-2 times a day :) so i m getting better and better... in september i ll come back to california and i want to buy a SP to take back home so i can try to surf some of the small powerless waves here in germany... and sorry for my english :) hope to get some good advise and thank you all for your help...
    Smile

IMO you should go smaller than you think since you surf alot, you probably want to keep that board for a long time, once you'll get better you won't regret it!

Comment

I would go for either the Potatonator or the baked potato instead.The latter will handle the small stuff a bit better and it's a bit more refined than the sweet

Comment

Working...
      X