X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ everyday - TJ pro in Timbertek

I'm very happy with my TJ pro for one year now .
    Just guessing if TJ pro and everyday would appear in timbertek one day ?
    Thanks. Antoine.

They both already exist in timbertek.

Comment

Crossfire, not TT. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go to TT though. TJ seems to be a big fan of it.

Comment

It is possible as Taylor and Nava have the commitment to the environment and I think I saw them riding what looked like TT boards recently at a local break recently. Mind you my eyes aren't that good anymore as I didn't recognise Nava until she paddled up to me! Timber Tek is more resistant to the denting that is common with the bamboo deck. Could the veneered paulownia cope with the stress of 9 foot? Maybe this is currently being tested by TJ and Nava - I didn't ask but I was riding a 7 foot submoon that they had given me the tip on so I had it ordered early!!!

Comment

Pretty sure my local just got the TT longboards in stock.

Comment

Saw Taylor with a TT version yesterday at my local break - board was covered in sponsors' stickers so I assume that either it was custom for team rider or they are due soon. I didn't ask as he is entitled to time with family and friends. BUT they look very nice and he surfs them sooooooo well!

Comment

I have a TJP in TT.

Comment

Yes they are in shops in Oz - starting to appear as people wise up to strength and look of them. There are a few at my local break - I have submoon. Oh yeah, they perform very well!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X