Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I F*cking Love my TJPro... can I customize it????

Hey Chris,

Is the TJPro able to have its dimensions tweaked if one were interested in a custom order? I've been ridding the board for about 9 mo's, LOVE IT! There really is no comparison to a PU Longboard. I have yet to fix a single ding in this board, and I ride without a leash; at Trestles (a literal hotbed for dings at low-tide for those that know). The quality, and more importantly the durability, of your boards sent me to purchase a 5'8" Spitfire a month a ago for an upcoming trip to CR... Love it so far. I bit weak as a thruster, better as a quad, loved it once it became a 4 1/4 fin.

Anyway...I would love to be able to scale the TJPro down, just a little, from its current size. I've been able to realize, competing against him, that Taylor is quite taller than I and thus has a bit more leverage from the waist down. His ability to throw that board around thru roundhouses and airs is impressive. I think some (especially the younger generation) could benefit from a board approximately 9' X 21 1/8 X 2 1/2. Basically a board a little less bulky thru the middle 3d and a tail slightly more pulled in and rounded then the squash. I started this board as a 2+1 (rocking a 6" center fin and PC-3 sides) as I have always ridden. I noticed immediately that the board called for more. I put in a set of HI-1 thrusters and will officially NEVER rock a 2+1 on a Hi-pro LB again! I guess I'm basically trying to squeeze as much as I can out of this model. Thoughts?

Was there ever a consideration for a board with slightly smaller dimensions? I mean, with the strength and durability felt on the 900Q-03 I would be blown away to find out that a smaller board would be too fragile. Anyone else experience similar feelings?

stoked you love your board!!

at this point we aren't making the TJ pro available for customization, but he is working closely with Nev on a few projects. I am not sure yet what they'll lead to, but I can keep you posted!

Comment

Working...
    X