Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firewire connection but not the usual plug and socket kind.

I have a front panel with a firewire socket on the tower. So far so good, but the wires inside the case are separate with their own little connectors, and a description written on them, such as 'tpb+' and 'tpa+' 'gnd' etc etc, and 8 of them in number. Is there an adaptor available to gather these 8 separate wires together on one side of the adaptor, and have a plug on the other side which will fit the female socket on the PCI card??

thanks if anyone can help

Haha yeah classic. It was always going to happen eventually.

Comment

Try checking out a forum on computer-related issues. Maybe this website can help you out: http://forums.cnet.com/computer-help-forum/

- Firewire Surfboards Intern Josh

Comment

lol too funny

Comment

goforit if it's not a standard format, probably not. you will probably need a plug for each wire. You can get em at your local electronic store

ALOHA!!

Comment

thanks for the info, I will follow this up.

Comment

Jajajaja

Comment

If you need advice about what will fit the female socket .......................! By far the best comment I have ever seen on a surfing forum. I am currently trying to connect my Unibrow to this forum but I cannot find a socket that my legrope will fit!

Comment

Just Add Water.... that shud do the trick

Comment

Working...
                  X