X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of TT Boards?

Is there a list of boards that are current out in TT, or the boards planned for release in TT? Obviously the Baked Potato, Spitfire, Unibrow, and Submoon are currently out. I've seen that the V2 Rocket is currently in the works. What other boards can we look forward to in Timbertek, or what boards are already out there but not advertised in TT? I could imagine some boards like the Vanguard would be hard to make in TT, but other Tomo designs like the Nano I could see working.

http://www.boardshop.co.uk/brands/fi...STY=,TimberTEK

+ Dominator
    + Sweet Potato

Comment

Potatonator - I have one on order. TJ mals and Dominator all due according to 2014 catalogue as due for release.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. TT boards seem to magically appear in surf shops. The boardshop website is great. Cool pics of boards at different angles.

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that intricate detail of Tomo's MPH presented problems to TT veneer process. Channels and edges too hard for veneer to bend to fit. Maybe a hybrid; deck and rail paulownia and underside FST plastic insert!!!!!! Yes please.

Comment

+ Chubby Chedda - Just saw a guy in the water with one this weekend.

Comment

Wow - that wasn't in catalogue but TT in Taylor's boards were spotted locally before release. CC in TT now that would make me consider retiring the Unibrow to the second hand rack! At present I have 3 TT boards - love the feel, the look BUT going to hate fixing a bad ding!!!! So far so good - touch wood!

Comment

+ Double agent. I have two now :-)

Comment

Working...
                X