X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting point for fins

Just picked up a shiny new 6'6 fst uni, just looking for a starting point for fins, i have amt's, elevons,controllers, large jordy's from previous boards, what is everyone preference for this board quad or thruster?

Been riding the large Jordy fins (Thruster) For me that seems to be the fins for that board for my weight and the waves I surf. (210 pounds)

Comment

Loving Rusty quad set in mind R2's with Q-R rears FCS

Comment

Suncoast what's your weight?

Comment

looking at what we've been getting for surf on the sunshine coast I would say swim fins would work best on a uni. I will be interested to hear how you go with that board here Im considering the exact same board Hope you get to try it soon

Comment

Iggy, 95kg, oneal, yup it may be a while before it breaks cover, this run of micro waves is frustrating,

Comment

I'm having a fat ol' time here on the Sunny coast at the moment. Got the micro/marginal side of the quiver dialled right in.

Comment

Been os for most of the year cuttle, how I've missed the 1ft northerly conditions, what you riding these days?

Comment

Gunna jam some fins in the sp and go have some fun.

Comment

As you know...BP 5'9" TT. How's the unibrow working out for you. Fun waves atm. The BP went brilliantly out the corner Thur/Fri last week.

Comment

uni still has not been waxed, waiting for some decent swell, yeah had decent session on friday, just need a few more days like that back to back

Comment

Working...
                      X