X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fins for 6'1 uni

I just managed to pick up a 6'1 uni in FST with FCS fin boxes on sale for $625 brand new. All my current boards are futures, was wondering if anyone has had success or could promote some FCS fins that seem to work brilliantly?? Theres a bit of an FCS fin sale going off on ebay at the moment so was hoping to pick up a good deal on there if its better than what the shop offers.

Hi keegz
    Im 90kg and use the Parko fins. They are super fast and holds great through turns. Best fins so far for the unibrow

http://www.kinetikracingco.com/fin/j...Carbo-Tune-tab

Comment

Thanks mate. Appreciate the feedback. Do you think for someone whos almost 10kgs lighter they will still be suitable?

Comment

Originally posted by norberg View Post
        Hi keegz Im 90kg and use the Parko fins. They are super fast and holds great through turns. Best fins so far for the unibrow http://www.kinetikracingco.com/fin/j...Carbo-Tune-tab
        Me too (I'm 90kg). Parko's 85kg so for someone at say 82kg they should be perfect.

Comment

Excellent. Will pick up a set in the next week or so.

Comment

I'm a bit lighter at 78kgs and the Parko Kinetics have been working sweet for me too...

Comment

Edit: i just picked up a thruster set.
              Last edited by keegz; 03-22-2014, 07:22 PM.

Comment

FINS? Hi guys. Unibrow TT 6ī0 on the way. There was no other option than FCS II. I am 5ī11 76kg. Thinking on 1 tri set FCS II Performer PC Carbon MEDIUM or LARGE, and I donīt know how to pair it with a couple of rears to have a quad set also. Intermediate surfer, looking for an all rounder set of fins. Have to order them quick so I get them by the time I get the board. Any suggestions will be of great help. Thanks!

Comment

I have no idea on those ones. I've now narrowed my fins to K3's and Parko Kinetic Racing with me at 90kg. Given Slater is around your weight they'd work great. Personally I'd stick with my tried and trusted fins and wait for them to be released with a base in the FCS template - the old fins will still work with grub screws and you can buy an adapter set to fill up space between the box and fin.

Comment

Working...
                  X