X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v2 rocket missing in the directory of firewire forum

Just bought a 5`6`` v2 rocket and can`t wait to have it in my hands. Coming from a 5`6`` dominator wich i absolutely love i think that the 2 liters less of the v2 will suit perfectly in my surfing ability.
    Anyway, would like to share it with you firewire lovers and theres missing a concrete directory for the riders of the v2 rocket.

Cheers!

I don't know why the moderators here take so long to create a new topic. It's unfortunate because discussions start popping up in all the different categories and nobody can find them in the future. I wonder if Firewire waits until a new design is a success before creating a category to avoid any negative discussion. Cleary, I'm frustrated by this :)

I'm looking forward to your review!

Comment

Good luck with your new stick citrino it's a sweet board I love my 5,6.

Comment

My new baby has arrived and is now ready to hit the water... let`s see how it goes this weekend!

Comment

• Goanna
          Goanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks great. Really looking forward to your reviews on this one.

• Josh BL
          Josh BL commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking ready for blast off!

- Firewire Intern Josh

Ok... so, first time out. The waves were about 3 feet with light on-shore wind. First impressions: Uauuuuu! Amazing board, the best choice for sure when passing from a dominator and wanting a board with the same feelling of flotation but better overall performance, easier to turn and faster on rail to rail transitions... Loved it!

Comment

• ONeal
          ONeal commented
          Editing a comment
          hey Citrino hows you V2 going now you've had some time to enjoy it

I am really quite happy with my new board, everything that i expected from it... this weekend i surfed some really nice waves, 4 ft powerfull beachbreak, and the board has an awesome behaviour. Super fast from rail to rail transitions and does have a lot of pivot on tail. It`s my day to day board and i really think everyone should try it out. I am 5`7 and 145lbs and consider myself an intermediate/advanced surfer on my best days! Will post some pictures as soon as possible ;)

Comment

• Josh BL
          Josh BL commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice review Citrino. Glad you're stoked on your V2!

- Firewire Intern Josh

My 5`6`` working great on a cold winter session @ home!

Comment

Working...
        X