Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the crack with the HZ 2?

Comment

HZ2 is an improved on HZ. not as wide but slightly thicker added volume placed under front foot. Same bottom i believe with a standard rounded square tail slightly pulled in hip and still has the step rail, some tweaks here and there i suppose.......i liked the HZ1 so any improvements on that has to be a good thing.

Comment

I kind of like the width of my HZ, partly why it can grovel so well, which makes it a great board to take away. I'm curious what these tweaks would do. I had an odd experience with my HZ a while back after riding my V4 for 2 surfs (and getting it creased) I rode my HZ for my 3rd surf (best f****en day off work ever!) and it felt odd and unbalanced. It was pretty big (2xOH) and every time I did a bottom turn I was nearly falling off (did the first time) I was riding it as a thruster. I don't know if there was a problem or I was still thinking I was on the V4 and expecting it to turn as quickly. I since went back to riding it as a quad, that seems a little looser. Maybe the HZ2 is looser like the V4?

Comment

• Fazza
          Fazza commented
          Editing a comment
          hoping so.......definitely more pulled in the tail middle and probably the nose slightly but beefed up under your front foot chest area with a slightly domed deck.

Hey Snowman Would you get another v4 fst if yours folds again or are you thinking other options? Been riding vg exclusively.and haven't had the v4 out for months. Maybe I need to to get the froth back

Comment

• Slowman
          Slowman commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm thinking a JD interpretation, that won't ever break, even if I use it as a riot shield.
      Working...
      X