Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah good stuff Josh! Also note the tail shape and size of each. The V4 has a noticeably pulled in nose and tail and a bit more nose rocker which makes it more manageable in larger/steeper conditions. Think also more control at higher speeds when laying a carve down as well.

Comment

I'm thinkin this board wouldn't be too shabby on waist/shoulder high point breaks or fast beach breaks. In fact, it could be very very fun?

Comment

definitely, thought more in the chest to head high range i would say.

Comment

The V4 (5'10) works well in waves like this one I'm on in Panama. I do have to say that I liked riding my 5'6" Nano on this wave but I could not get it out of my friends hands. Both worked well, the V4 got in a bit easier but the rocker and -4 inches made the Nano a dream to ride on this wave.-Anthony

Comment

• Chris
            Chris commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh boy does that look fun.

• Slowman
            Slowman commented
            Editing a comment
            that's making me feel envy!

men wear neoprene because they have to... men wear lycra because they like to.. :)

Comment

• Slowman
            Slowman commented
            Editing a comment
            so tell me why are you wearing your balaclava and steamer down to the local nightclub then?

stop stalking me slo..!!!. just had an EPIC session on the lft vg.. overhead loooong point lefts.. alone again (with 1 interloper).. full power surfing holding my turns... the lft flex loves it... best flex yet..!!!

Comment

Working...
          X