Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stu Kennedy a pro at 68kg is surfing the 5'2". Tomo, who I think is in the low 70kgs, I've read has a 5'2 and 5'4 and prefers the 5'4.
    At 84kg I'd say the 5'4 is already pushing it but would love to be proven wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
      Stu Kennedy a pro at 68kg is surfing the 5'2". Tomo, who I think is in the low 70kgs, I've read has a 5'2 and 5'4 and prefers the 5'4.
      At 84kg I'd say the 5'4 is already pushing it but would love to be proven wrong!
      Thanks.

Chris, can you confirm that Stu is riding a 5'2"? Also what size Vanguard is Timmy Reyes riding?

Comment

philosurfical, I can confirm that Stu Kennedy rides the 502 Vanguard as I demo'd his board about a month ago & spoke with him about it.

Comment

Originally posted by megsy View Post
          philosurfical, I can confirm that Stu Kennedy rides the 502 Vanguard as I demo'd his board about a month ago & spoke with him about it.
          Thanks, Megsy.

Comment

i surfed makaha yesterday at 4-6 ft w a 5'10. it was perfect for me. everyone was riding a 6'6 or bigger. i had no problems catching my share. i think type of waves shud b considered as well.

Comment

Working...
            X