X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FW - Fan View Post
    IMPOSE ? you mean you tell them to paddle in if more than 2 are circling? Heavy...but funny as. Iggy and Fokai...just interested...Iggy you are about the same weight as Fokai but ride a VG that is 4 inches shorter? How old are you Iggy? I am the same age and weight as Fokai and thought the 5'8 would be right for me.
    Turning 38 in July and with a little more kilos that I would like!!! ;).
    The imposition is because here there is one wave so people is in a lineup for it, so you can't take too long otherwise it becomes unbearable the waiting. That's why it was stated the 2min rule when there is certain amount of ppl in the lineup.That's why we love srping and fall/winter... not too many ppl around

Comment

Originally posted by iggy View Post
      Turning 38 in July and with a little more kilos that I would like!!! ;).
      The imposition is because here there is one wave so people is in a lineup for it, so you can't take too long otherwise it becomes unbearable the waiting. That's why it was stated the 2min rule when there is certain amount of ppl in the lineup.That's why we love srping and fall/winter... not too many ppl around
      Yeah Iggy, I understood your point it was Fokai IMPOSING his will on the SUPs that made me chuckle...unless you had legs like Arnie you would struggle after 2 mins constant surfing I would think...you would be happy to paddle in and give someone else a go.

Comment

jajaja pretty much
        Actualy here is an old video to make it a bit more graphic
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bv9OSl7j6U

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPzMob4HaUE

Comment

@FW Fan- the 5'10 suits my style of surfing, but i cud drop to 5'8. i just like the lil extra length and volume

Comment

now i know why the tourist all line up at the Flowrider at the h20park. they r all from Canada. cool vids. i never saw that before

Comment

Working...
              X