• Show
Clear All

• Iggy

Iggy just picked up his VG506.
    Come on Iggy, lots of photos and a ride report ASAP :D
    Fingers crossed I will have mine soon!

I should of had mine already :(

Comment

Yes guys picked it up yesterday.Despite thelack of aves worth the board, had to jump in the water with her. I have to be honest I was a bit skeptical at the beginning with the size choice having gone under the 30lts comfort zone but as soon as I started paddling with it it holds perfect my 89Kgs and 6/4 suit. The whole difference is the way the volume is distributed alog the board with a big chunk on the front foot thinning out toward the extremities. The volume on the nose is where secret resides.
      I'll be posting a few pics comparing the boards I have so you get a visual. The board does actually looks better in person. Pics to come soon

Comment

89kg and a 6/5/4... I'm gonna be shuffling down to the 5'4 aren't I!

Comment

Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
          It would be very interesting report from iggy....Fingers crossed..

Comment

Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
            I believe so. I'm telling you the center of the board packs the meat and the wider straighter nose helps heaps flotation wise
            Now here as promissed a few quick pics of
            Potatonator 5'8"
            Sweet potato 5'2"
            Vanguard 5'6"

so you guys get an idea. As soon as I see some bumps worth taking this puppy out I'll be posting

Attachment
            Attachment
            Attachment
            Attachment
            Attachment
            Attached Files

Comment

Haaa! Gotta love the snow! I'll never complain about our winters again.

Comment

Yeah Iggy's photos always have an interesting backdrop. His passion for surfing cannot be doubted!

Comment

Colder temperatures just mean more rubber on, and more rubber mean the pain in the butt to get it on and off. Besides not that cold today... -14C ;)

Comment

Do you have young kids Iggy? Looks like they have taken to your boards with crayons and finger paint..how very "Dane Reynolds" of you.

Comment

Originally posted by FW - Fan View Post
                      Do you have young kids Iggy? Looks like they have taken to your boards with crayons and finger paint..how very "Dane Reynolds" of you.
                      Not yet, expecting my first one in June... and it's a boy so I guess practicing for when he comes

Comment

Congrats Iggy, life will sure change when he arrives!! All good though :)

Comment

Originally posted by 50young View Post
                          Congrats Iggy, life will sure change when he arrives!! All good though :)
                          Thanks youngy as I like to see it, hopefully it will only add and extra luggage to the trips,. I have soo much stuff on my plate right now is not even funny jejejeje ;)

Comment

Ha ha that's what I thought boy are you in for a shock! Can't wait to hear the ride report on ther van, looking at my step up from the PN, either a HF or go radical with a VG

Comment

Originally posted by FW - Fan View Post
                              iggy IS the kid in his family ...!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X