Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did ask him what the difference was between the V4 and the Vanguard. He said that the V4 was the same except for the added nose and that the wide point was slight more forward. I also asked him when he would use the V4 over the Vanguard. He said the the nose would help in choppier conditions.

I'm interested in trying the V4. My Vanguard will likely have a short life span because I'm so rough on my boards. Rapidfire will only last so long under my feet. The challenge will be to see if I can wait (unlikely).

Comment

csarqui Did dan say anything about how it compares to the VG? Really lookin forward to hearing more about this one

Comment

Matt_s, I'm not sure what your asking. Is the VG a different model than the 2 that we're already discussing in the last couple threads?

As an aside, is anybody else having an issue with this forum's "paging" functionality? Meaning, if a discussion has 8 pages, the forum only shows that there is 1?

Comment

• norberg
          norberg commented
          Editing a comment
          Yupp, took me a while before i figured out that I had to set the filter on "today" to get the last posts. Not sure if that is the quickest way, but worked.

I am a bit curious to know if the V4 is as much of a back footed board as the Vanguard. Haven't really clicked with the Vanguard yet so was hoping that the V4 would offer a more neutral ride, with some of the Vanguard benefits!!!

Cheers,

Originally posted by csarqui View Post
        Matt_s, I'm not sure what your asking. Is the VG a different model than the 2 that we're already discussing in the last couple threads? As an aside, is anybody else having an issue with this forum's "paging" functionality? Meaning, if a discussion has 8 pages, the forum only shows that there is 1?
        Csarqui Sorry mate, I'm having the same problem, my browser was only showing page 1 of the thread, you had answered my question before I asked it. I have to manually type another number in the top to get all pages to show. Asides from this really pleased you had that chat with dan and passed this info on because it means I can go ahead and preorder a v4 5'10 now. However this is bad news for my bank balance and the ear bashing il recieve from my girlfriend :) already have a deposit down on a 5'1 BP TT good news though if it all goes well il have my ultimate quiver

Comment

• Phill
          Phill commented
          Editing a comment
          If you go into your account settings and change Display Mode to Stream View rather than Topic View it displays the original topic post at the top and then the most recent post below that in descending order. Much easier than flicking through pages if you're keeping up with threads regularly.

Ahhhh...The "Stream View" works great. Thanks for that.

Comment

yeah are a few samples coming through but its not fully at retail yet. They will be introduced in small numbers over the next 6 weeks with bigger numbers to follow this summer. And yes Daniel rrrrrrrrrriips!

Comment

Working...
          X