X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vanguard - FST ?

hey all, i'm so sold on getting a vanguard. Still saving though.

Will the Vanguard be available in FST anytime soon ?

I still prefer the FST over the Rapidfire, allthough i admit I haven't tried the White Rapidfire.

cheers james.

I'd guess late this year or even early next year. It's only in the prototype stages currently.

Comment

Any update

Comment

Seems with how thin and narrow they are it would really make sense to make in a stronger construction like FST

Comment

I would be so happy to see this board in FST

Comment

along with FST on my wish list, is to have either the VG or V4 with the new FCS 2 fin system. I change my fins around a lot during the week, conditions depending, and try to get out the door early, hopefully before i wake up my 1yr old daughter or wife, stuffing around with 8 screws is such a pain. I think this new system is a fantastic development.
            Last edited by vortextheory; 07-04-2013, 03:00 AM. Reason: txt deleted ?

Comment

Any updates on the FST?

Comment

• Phill
                Phill commented
                Editing a comment
                I've seen that the kite surf crew have been testing the VG in a modified TimberTek construction. That makes me think FST probably isn't going to happen.
                I hope it does. As beautiful as TT is, it kind of feels like it doesn't suit the futuristic shape of the VG.
                CBD and FST pleaseeeee!

Nooooooo !!! FST will be a very good idea even if it is special ordered!! My eyes are on the V4 now

Comment

Please see my post here: http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/f/...-fst#post38085
                Last edited by schwalbster; 09-24-2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

The Vanguard to FST is in development, but there isn't any calendar for its release yet. Unfortunately, that is all the info that is available at this point. ​

- Firewire Intern Josh

Comment

hi, have the FST version with Futures fins. goes even faster, turns even quicker, bloody amazing. tried as a quad but ridiculously fast, put in Blackstix Rustys, really fast really manoeuvrable. i had three of the rapid-fire versions which went amazing but the FST is soo much better.

Comment

Working...
                    X