X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads Up -- Oahu FireWire Vanguard Alert

Attachment JUST IN.......http://www.driftsurf.com/surfboards/5'0 through 5'6 (RARE shipment)!

Passed due to only Futures availability.

PS
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PokerSurfer; 04-25-2013, 09:44 PM.

too bad... i see a lot of CK boards. i thought he wasnt shaping anymore. craigs got nice boards. 20+yrs shaping and still in 40's

Comment

Fokai I ordered online with choices between Surfstation.com (LOW continental USA shipping PLUS fins) and Surfride.com (LOW continental USA shipping) but went with Bcsport.com (FREE continental shipping/BEST overall shipping prices) salesman Cameron Cromartie had the best customer service as well as pricing and shipping for me. Those out here in FireWireland should take advantage particularly those that have ZERO stock locally. Had a CK board once and really liked it!

FCS FINALLY was in stock so should be getting her next week and definitely will "pimp her out" and show some pics with a surf review for sure.

PS

Comment

that wud b perfect timing. south will start picking up in another week

Comment

fun one!

Comment

Went there today and found out a local can get 5% off! I felt up the 5'2 but she is too thin for me hence my reasoning of liking the 5'3 model which I would assume would be 17.75 and 2 3/16....... yum yum. Attachment
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X