Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christian Chapman Artist has turbo charged it, now here she comes..!!.. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
    Attachment
    Attached Files

Comment

So good!

Comment

I wouldnt know if I should surf that or ask it out on a date....so sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by FW - Fan View Post
          I wouldnt know if I should surf that or ask it out on a date....so sexy.
          if i got him to spray the rest of her it could get awkward with the wife..!!.. you weren't out at Malcolm park today were you FW??

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
            if i got him to spray the rest of her it could get awkward with the wife..!!.. you weren't out at Malcolm park today were you FW??
            No a little more south than that..P...os...it was sooo clean and peaky...had so much fun..great day to be alive.

Comment

Looking good Core. Hope it clicks for you. It's a ripper of a board if it does.

Comment

fingers crossed sarge...

FW... nearly sussed there on way past... just instagrammed my peak... biggish and lumpy when i was out...came in and it got good..!!

Comment

thruster fins guys?? phill, you running the ea bstix?? not too small??

Comment

As I start this I realise you meant the other Phil. Anyway, I ran KRacing JP Carbo Tune thruster setup, so a big based fin. Loved them. Thought they may have been too much at 6 foot Bells but no. Going to try the AM 2 Techflex next go.

Comment

Hey Core nice spray looks better than the HF, very jealous about MP today would have been fun an the place FW Fan went to would have been on. By the way Core did you ride the Vanguard today were you happy with the ride, I agree with thruster set up I am running with Jordy Future Large perfect set up. Tried AM2 Tech Flex not as good as the Jordy's but okay.

Comment

Mine turned up with FCS so just been running the trusty DL Powerbase set. Would like to try a DM in the rear, especially in smaller stuff but it might get a bit loose.
                        No complaints with the DL.

Comment

nn.... just sprayed today on the G.C. ...in transit ...

thanks guys...sounds like "normal" fins can drive it...first trip will take trusty jc hex as baseline, ea b-stix in case needs loosening while getting used to it .. not sure on bigger fins... might have to try nn's jordys...find am2 tflex too stiff/dead.. got am2 hex and they're better, but still feel "over-swept" to me... will take them and simon sa3's (if they have not fused as one with my hellfire..!!).. also just got new marzo tflex..thinking its am2 base but the swept tip is fairly thin...might hit the swept sweet spot for me.... who knows... stay tuned...

Comment

Board has built in speed and loads of grip and release depending on weight forward or back. I'd just go with some neutral fins.

Comment

marzo vs am2 templates.... identical except the tip and trailing edge differences you can see here
                              Attachment
                              Attached Files

Comment

Wow, amazing how little adjustment a 'new template' consists of.
                                Take a file to the AM2 for 30 secs and hey presto!

Comment

Working...
                                X