X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V4 510 how many liters ?

Hi Guys i put an order on a V4 510 in a local surfshop here in Portugal, the board will arrive in October, i have doubts if it cames in 27.7 liters or 28.8 liters ? They told me that is gonna come in 27.7 liters wich is perfect for me, thats the literage in the 2013 catalogue but here in the site is 28.8 liters, can anyone clarify this ???

Thanks in advance

All the ones I've seen in shops are 28.8l

Comment

Thanks Phill, as anyone knows if the 2 options are avaible ? Chris ?

Comment

My 5'10" is 28.8l. When they announced the V4 in the FW 2013 brochure, they listed the 5'10" as having 27.7l volume. They changed it to 28.8l when it went into production.

Comment

How do you like yours ? What is your heigh and weight ?
          Thanks

Comment

Really loving it. It's significantly faster than my Hellfire. I'm 6'1" and 170lbs.

Comment

Ive had a Chubby Chedda 510 about 1 month and already sell it because it has too much volume ( same liters as the V4 ) , i could not buried the rail because it was a litle floaty, i have afraid it hapens again with this model, people are telling that this model should be ridden a litle under volume, but i think the 58 is too short , dont know what to do ???

Comment

You can go shorter with the CC for sure. It's wider than a standard shortboard so that allows you to not only ride it shorter, but also pull off high performance shortboard maneuvers in small - medium sized surf.

- Firewire Intern Josh

Comment

Working...
                X