Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those are some big fins.. too bad they dont come in a couple sizes.... want to see the volume/sizes on the pryzalien

Comment

Yeah Fazza same sort of volume but surely you wouldn't want the same length in both boards. Next gens at chin level, round nose MPH at eye level was always Tomo's size guide. He'd adjust width and thickness from there to dial the volume. Obviously there has to be some compromise with stock dims, but to put them at the same length for equal volume seems like a strange choice to me. What do I know though!

Comment

• Fazza
        Fazza commented
        Editing a comment
        I know its a bit confusing but a rep from FW said thats how you size them. I though of getting the 5'7 at 30.3ltrs but went with the recommendation of a 5'6 at 28.6ltrs. Looking at those reviews etc. they are supposed to be great paddlers and ride a lot different to the VG. Might be like the VG slightly under the volume you would usually surf gives them more of a performance feel slightly harder to paddle, over volumed and they are more hybrid feel.

We will see when they get out there into the real world for us mere mortals to paddle around on.

Hey Phil,

If I am comfortable on a 5'10" vanguard, what size nano would you think I should ride and why? Cheers.

Comment

• Phill
        Phill commented
        Editing a comment
        You gotta stick with your volume range really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i66x6ypngqQ

Comment

Working...
      X