X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vanguard - quad rear positions different - FCS to Futures

just wondering if the rear quad fin positions are different in fcs to futures. I've only seen futures up close.
    From what i understand, (correct me if I'm wrong) with Futures the inside flange of the box is cut down a little, so that it can fit snug against the channel,
    but i don't see how this could be achieved with any of the 3 fcs boxes. So are the fcs boxes set further towards the rail or more forward towards the nose ?

pretty sure FCS offer different angles of plugs to enable them to fit different boards with differing levels of concaves.

Now I could be wrong here, but it's just my understanding.

To be safe, just take the better option that Tomo recommends and grab the futures boxes.

Comment

futures are just better

Comment

• iggy
        iggy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yesssssssssssir, more selection, more thinking involved, foils are way more advanced in FUTURES. IMO

The FCS plugs are shaved down into the channel too. I prefer futures for thruster but can't say I'd want 5 of those plugs on my boards.

Comment

I have FCS and the plugs are fine they run flush with the channel contours. Take a risk! You're already shark bait!

Comment

Working...
        X