X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomo MPH rider sizes

Just wondering if anyone knows what size and weight guys riding tomos MPH shapes are and what size boards.

e.g. theres a few videos of dan thompson, stu kennedy, chuy reyna and mark price (firewire ceo) riding vanguards and vaders etc.

So i was wondering if anyone knows the size of these guys (height, weight) and what length and volume boards they are riding.

Also be interested to know how the firewire vanguard dimensions differ from tomos own if at all. I guess the way firewire does two vanguards of very similar volume but one an inch shorter is to give guys a bit of the flexibility you would get directly from a shaper....

Any info appreciated!

Mark p rides the 5'5. He's 5'10 x 173lbs. Pretty sure chuy rides the same but not sure of this dims. Dan is riding a 5'1 x 17.5~ Vader. He's 5'11 and 160~ I think Chris said. Stu rides a 5'2 vanguard he's 5'9 x 155-160ish. Most of the VG Tomo has made have been customs so the dims vary depending on each order, and his general size guide was chin height, inch narrower than HPSB, same thickness.

Comment

that big volume drop is killer for me between the 5'5 and 5'4... i don't think i'd want to swim the 5'4 around.. if i get one it will be the 5'5 at 160-165.. maybe i'll put some more weight on.. i also surf pretty weak period swell most of the time.. need one in the mid 27L range

Comment

• Phill
        Phill commented
        Editing a comment
        27l-ish is perfect for 165 on these IMO.
        They really meet to fill those gaps!!
    Working...
    X