X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINS FOR VANGUARD 5.10? PLEASE

This weekend premieres took my new tomo firewire vanguard 5.10 fst, first probe quad fins fcs FCS Quad Q-PC7 Set, very fast, then probe into truster and I liked more in the turns but note very hard and gripped with fins shapers AM2 SPECTRUM IN SIZE L as if they were very large fins, which fins advise me to turn me well and is fast? could be the AM1 SPECTRUM IN SIZE M? Or would be better with more flex keels? I weigh 95 kilos of broad and strong compression. Regards and thanks in advance.

There is a very helpful review on FW main site by Shred Show (does any one know if that guy related to Micky Dora?). He goes over 2 fins tried, JW1 and MF1 and there merits/applications.

Comment

I'd suggest a large thruster setup. Because the tail on the VG tends to slide easily, I like having plenty of hold (which you get with a larger fin), but then still having the ability to release when I want to. Personally, I like the Jordys L fins, but check out a local fin tree to demo a few setups to see what works best for you.

- FIJ

Comment

http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server38...0.1280.jpg?c=1These will be good for your weight and they have great drive and can be turned tightly.

Comment

Working...
        X