Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha

Comment

Classic! I can't wait for the board to come out. I'm so excited to try it. Daniel did mention that it's his "go to" board now.

Comment

• Phill
        Phill commented
        Editing a comment
        Chris, any comment regard the rocker compared to the vanguard? I'd have thought a little more all over but maybe not...?

Originally posted by csarqui View Post
      I was able to check out the Vader at the Boardroom show this weekend in Del Mar. The board looks great. I can't wait to try it out. I used the word "WIP" when talking to Daniel. He didn't know what the F I was talking about. It basically seems to be white rapid fire tech with no rods or carbon strips.
      Haha, that's a classic! What's the deal with that black strip on the deck if it's not carbon?

Comment

• csarqui
        csarqui commented
        Editing a comment
        Good question on the carbon strip. Maybe I just missed it or was paying too much attention to the wrong side of the board.

I'm pretty stoked on the tech. I recently bought a 5'6 Nano FST and it just didn't have the crisp twitchi-ness that I'm used to with the Vanguards that I've owned. This new tech felt a lot like the white rapidfire, which I like for this style of board.

Saw a 5'1 LFT vader down at currumbin this monring... Apparently fw are in no rush to release them what with the pyzel models out soon but when they do go into prduction theyre likely to be in a unique construction for the tomo boards... i think they should run with the joke and call it WIP tech!!!!

Comment

haha sounds good. I'll bring it up.

Comment

Working...
        X