X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size once again??

Ok The usual questions what size? Me 90-92kg 6' 1" love my uni 6' 4" but could have gone 6' 2" after reading all on this forum I'm still confused, 5' 8" or 5' 9" ??

hey 50 young...hmm hmm hmm. tough call. So i went to the nano straight from my performance hybrid volume and found success. Going off your Unibrow dims i would definitely push you towards the 509. At 91kg, i think you gain WAY more from that added volume than you would by going shorter and shaving float. Also the nano has a nicely pulled in tail and a bit of nose rocker that makes the board really work well. if you were handed a 509 you would get on it and love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
      hey 50 young...hmm hmm hmm. tough call. So i went to the nano straight from my performance hybrid volume and found success. Going off your Unibrow dims i would definitely push you towards the 509. At 91kg, i think you gain WAY more from that added volume than you would by going shorter and shaving float. Also the nano has a nicely pulled in tail and a bit of nose rocker that makes the board really work well. if you were handed a 509 you would get on it and love it!
      Thanks Chris, I'm looking at the Vanguard, so the Vanguard would be the same?

Comment

I'm riding a 5'10 Nano and was interested in a Vanguard. I held a 5'10 Vanguard and it was an inch taller than me and the rails felt pretty large. Can someone throw me a size rec. Maybe the 5'8??

Comment

Working...
        X