Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vader audience

Hi,

Excuse the post as I was unsure were to put it but would any one happen to know were the Vader fits with regards to a VG? Is it simply a refined VG, perhaps a bit more forgiving etc...? Curious as to its proper audience.

More high performance if anything. Tomo reckons it's his pinnacle of hp rippage at the moment.

Comment

Seems as though with more rocker it will be more forgiving, to me anyways. I've been waiting for this specimen even though I'm not drawn to the Nano as I am towards the DA. Yes diff class I know.

This board however seems to be screaming my name. And being a closet sci-fi fan makes this board an absolute necessity.

I'd love a Star Trek name sake sort of model though, that's my real love.

Comment

• core personal training
        Editing a comment
        perhaps "the podracer" actually thats sounds good... i call PATENT PENDING .!!

• aurfalien
        aurfalien commented
        Editing a comment
        How about "The Neutral Zone". This would be for an all rounder type board. However us Trekkers would know its the boundary of space between the Romulan Empire and Federation. You could use some kind of decal from the show.

• Phill
        Phill commented
        Editing a comment
        More rocker will make it more forgiving on late drops but on there short lengths the right rocker is crucial. Too much and it'll take a lot more effort and wave power to keep it moving and it'll feel pretty squirrelly, too little and it'll be fast but surf too laterally and catch.
        I think the vanguard rocker is pretty forgiving as it is unless you're surfing ledgey double ups.

keep them coming core...

Comment

hey core...can we stay away from episodes 1-3? hahaha...maybe the TIE fighter or x-wing?

Comment

• core personal training
          Editing a comment
          oh hell yeah... i was picturing the landspeeder... thats what i meant... original three movies only in my opinion... bet the new one will be a load of crap...

He's got a death star/sky walker

Comment

Working...
        X