X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snapped taj 6,2

i recently purchased a taj pro. about 6 weeks ago but due to working abroad only surfed it for the first time this week, instantly i liked the board and was very happy with my purchase untill yesterday which was the 4th time i used it, when surfing a four foot wave i come up to see it broking in half and it is right across where the vaule is ( i have attacted photos ). i have been surfing my whole life and snapped many board but in my opinion this wave and situation wasnt worthy of a snapped board expecially a firewire?? would like to know what you think

cheers luke

Your best bet is to email [email protected] with the following information.

Age of the board
    Boards serial number
    Proof of purchase
    Number of times surfed
    Conditions damage occurred in

Wouldn't hurt to send a link to this thread either so he knows who he's talking to.

Comment

If you recently purchased the board it seems strange that it has a valve. I have a Taj Pro that i purchased 6 months ago and a friend who purchased his Taj Pro ealy in 2011 and neither came with valves.

Was the board new or 2nd hand?

Comment

it was a new board i ordered it from a shop in america called surf station and i had it send to france where i was a the time and pick it up. so unless they sent me an old board in stock or some r made different i dont know it was the first firewire i had owned??

Comment

Working...
        X