Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant pick the common thread causing it (must be key words i suppose) but mine have been delayed too...i've answered queries but been delayed and then they are answered by others 8 hours later...my posts still missing....we've gotta get hold of these spam bots..!

i'm with phill..be good if there is a way to "authorize" us known lurkers.!
    Last edited by core personal training; 12-31-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

just posted under thread "firewires with channels" and it blocked the post if that helps narrow it down

Comment

i've promoted permissions for a few of you participating in this thread as a test ... my time is limited at the moment but i promise i'll get this figured out. please continue to let me know when this happens ...

Comment

ok, i think i've narrowed down what is going on ... i believe there are some conflicting permissions ...

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
            Slowman, you actually started 5-6 different threads along that title. a couple of them did need moderation. i deleted the duplicate ones. yes, we have some new anti-spam software in place and of course it is set to super aggressive, this site gets pounded by the bots and i am doing my best to keep them out. here and there we are going to get some false-positives but on the whole they seem low. just let me know when you are having issues and i'll deal with it. thanks.
            Justin, happy to suffer a few false positives if it keeps the spam bots at bay. Kudos for getting on top of them.

Comment

the computers ARE TAKING OVER.!..it banned me permanently..but seems fine now...justin, thanks for your efforts at this time of year...onya mate and happy new year

Comment

nope, just sent me to the moderator again..

Comment

core said he got banned now haha. Not sure if that's been rectified yet.

Comment

Just got a post will be displayed when a mod approves it message in this thread for saying core got banned

Comment

core, are you able to post now?

sorry for the hassles

Comment

testing testing 1-2-3....testing testing 1-2-3.....when banned it said permanent...but then let me back on later, only to be sent to the mod again....lets see how this goes...its all just teething troubles and we'll be fine soon...poor justin though..stuck fixing this instead of on the new years brew...or are you doing both mate..??

Comment

no, it's 4am here, i woke up and checked on the forum to see what was up. no brews at this time! i've been monkeying with the permissions ... i think i'm on the trail as to what is going on. thanks for everyone's patience, especially you core ...

EVERYONE, please make a note of what forum you are in when a post gets sent to moderation ... thanks all

Comment

ok, i've been watching closely all day and haven't seen one post go to moderation ... huzzah

Comment

ok so now its beer o'clock mate.....unless this gets modded...!!

Comment

cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X