X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unibrow thruster set up

anybody give the k2.1's or k3's a run on the unibrow yet?

Just K3's for me so far. They seem to work well but I have no point of comparison with other fins on that board so far. They offer good drive but are still loose.

I'll be trying the Parko thruster fins next up. There's no swell in Sydney at the moment - Lake Pacific - too small to even bother with the Dom or a longboard - so it won't be until later in the week/the weekend at the earliest that I try a different set up. Indeed, weekend the earliest for sure as I couldn't be bothered swapping fins in and out for a pre-work surf.

Comment

I will be in on Wednesday or Thursday testing it out as a thruster in some decent waves (fingers crossed the forecast turns out to be true!). Likely to try the 2.1 and scarfini x2 (which is just like a pc5). Had a go with it as a quad stretch s4 set up and really liked it so interested to see the difference.

Comment

kdropin i think i would rock both, jsut swap them out in different conditions...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          kdropin i think i would rock both, jsut swap them out in different conditions...
          thanks have a 5'10 on the way! stoked

Comment

Working...
          X