X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K 2.1 Glass vs. k 2.1 Performance Core Quad setup for DOM

Was reading about fins and was wondering if anyone has done some research on the differences in the 2 different styles of K 2.1 fins? I really like the glass fins but if I could add a little stiffness to the fin then maybe it might be worth a go.

Let me know,

Brent

Are the glass the original white ones with the blue circle? The PC version would be lighter and stiffer than those with a tighter flex response in the tip. If its a different glass version then I don't think I've seen them.

Comment

Yeah prjwebb, I have the white ones with the blue circle and have been wondering how different the PC version would feel. I might not even notice a difference but thought I would ask before I dropped 85- on them.

Comment

I can only compare between PC and GF versions of the GAM and M7. There isn't a huge difference but the PC versions offer more predictable drive, probably more drive, and stiffer. The FG ones can on occasion load up and propel you in a turn and the PC ones don't seem to do that.

Comment

I am going to sell my glass flex's and just buy the PC ones. Not really worth it to not have a better fin.

Comment

good call hwork. they are WAY better in PC tech...

Comment

Originally posted by hwork50 View Post
              I am going to sell my glass flex's and just buy the PC ones. Not really worth it to not have a better fin.
              Originally posted by Chris View Post
              good call hwork. they are WAY better in PC tech...
              That has been my general experience, any PC version in the FCS range is far better than the glass flex fin. The only exceptions seem to be with small enough rear trailers where flex doesn't really occur.

Comment

Working...
              X