X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controller pivot fins with other fronts

Anyone try the controller rears with a standard front fin ?

not I. i think they play into one another, not sure I would mix and match them...

maybe someone else has though?

Comment

Cuttlefish puts Robbers on the front and Controller rears and really rates that combo on his Baked Potato. There is a well known older local shaper who is an expert in quads. He says there are no rules with quads, try everything and anything can work! Or not!!

Comment

I'm gonna try k2.1s up front in bigger stuff

Comment

Ive run my DM with the controller trailers and SA4's. It took some of the bulk of those fins out and made it a bit more pivot-y.

Id say you can mess around with different fins and find something fun

Comment

Scimitar fronts w / Controller reads in waist to head oily groundswell went nuts on some long frontside ( lefts ) waves .
            For the sets this board wasn't my ideal choice but was too lazy to walk the 6 blocks back to the house so made do.
            Sat on a nice long barrell on a good sized one and ripped a few great top turns and one really long out the back of the wave floater .
            My new favorite set up .
            I find the scimitars with either the stretch rears or now the controller pivots really makes this board a bit more HP and snappy on waves slightly outside its redline

Comment

Working...
            X