X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackstix: AM1 vs JC1 vs EA vs Rob Machado vs Rusty 1

I'm looking at getting a Blackstix thruster set, but not sure which one. Anyone care to share their experiences??

I have a 5'8 spitfire and 5'4 spud. I plan to get a Baked Potato and Chubby Chedda soon.

ALOHA!!

i've written heaps on various threads comparing them...not the machado's tho........

Comment

I have EAs. Really like the look of the template. Similar to the neutral feeling DL template from Soar. I haven't tried them yet though, my new board should be here real soon. I just hope the V2 foil isn't going to feel too funky.

Comment

@core,
        I saw some of your responses. It requires a little work to sift through the search haha. Thanks!

@prjwebb, EAs are definitely my favorite. I currently have the Techflex. Let me know how it goes!

ALOHA!!
        Last edited by hawaii_boi; 03-06-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

any specific questions...fire away.... :)... hawaii_boi.. if you like the ea's..then at your weight try the blackstix...very whippy...after getting used to the timing of unweighting out of turns you will get slingshotted... when i get them in clean waves even my weight gets lifted and thrown out of the turns....wish i was lighter..!!

Comment

@core,
            I didn't have a specific question. I just wanted to hear what people had to say about the fins mentioned. Thank you for your input!

ALOHA!!

Comment

Working...
            X