Originally posted by iggy View Post
        Did you thinned out nose and tail?
        Looking good!
        Good eye iggy!

Yes, brought in nose 1/4 and tail 1/2

Comment

Howdy prjwebb,

Thanks, pretty stoked!

Paddled out at Church yesterday (just below Trestles), beautiful conditions, but was high tide and small. Got a few 2-2.5 footers was all, anxious now to get it in some good surf. Volume felt just right for me. Hopefully it'll be the magic one, then I'll rest easy knowing that I can get another one exactly like it later!

-Bruce

Comment

I love the look of the longer Spitfire/Dominators. Because the width doesn't increase as much as the length you end up with a really nice looking shortboard style shape. I think that's why bigger guys riding the 604 and up Dom and Spitfires have better results in bigger surf than those of us on 508 x 20" versions. Makes me want to CBD a 510 x as narrow as possible with a pulled in nose and tail.

I know what you mean about being able to get another. My CBD continues to feel magic every time I take it out. I never need to adjust and get used to it and it always makes me feel confident. I have the file on lock down for when it needs replacing!

Comment

Hi prj

So great that you nailed your specs on your first CBD. You are really knowledgeable about dimensions and what works for you. And if something happens to the file on lock down, you can always refer to the numbers written on your rail :)

Awesome that you are getting that magic feeling!

-Bruce

Comment

Yeah the problem is the taj isn't in the CBD anymore to remake the file. I've got it backed up on a USB stick, emailed to myself and saved on the hard drive haha.
                I can't tweak the file but I'd probably regret it if I did anyway!

Comment

Good point prj... I'm sure Firewire has the exact file saved, too!

Comment

Ah good point. Can probably be recovered through the #

Comment

Surfboard version of a sperm bank, just not quite as narcissistic! I'm not mocking tho, I had 2 different shapers shape 5 boards when I was a sponsored rider to try and emulate a mates' magic board that I had ridden and loved. The rest of the world will never understand but we do. "My name is prjwebb and I'm an-------"

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

ha good stuff!!!

Comment

hey guys whats your next CDB plans?

Not really worried about the timeframe, of when you will release each model.
                            Just an idea of the next model and so on will be.

Thanks guys

Comment

Hey Stylar,
                              We have some pipeline goals for CBD that we'll be implementing over the next couple of months. We are planning on adding at least one new model as well but there are still internal discussions as to which one it will be.

Regardless the dial will continue to be pushed and upgrades implemented.

Cheers and stoked on your interest!!

Comment

Working...
                              X