X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBD Hashtag?...Please :)

Since there's never going to be an option for FST custom minidrivers is there any chance the hashtag might be added to CBD? I love the outline but would stretch it out a fair bit, keep the nose nice and wide, pull the tail in further and take away some centreline thickness to become the lost rockup type board I've been dreaming of in FST. Good idea? Bad idea? Keep dreaming?

I'd be keen on a FST rock up or a custom hashtag.

Comment

Bought a 6'6" V4, first try today and I reckon it will fill my gap. Love it.

Comment

CBD is always a nice option for small tweaks here and there, but those tweaks seem pretty extreme and would make the board ride quite differently I'd imagine. What would be your goal in creating a CBD Hashtag if that option were available - to create a high performance board or high performance/ hybrid type board?...I feel like there are many boards in the FW lineup that may suit your needs/ interests, so thats why I ask. I could then help guide you to a board that would fit the type of surfing you want to do.

Comment

A lot of guys are after a rounded pin step up with hybrid DNA like the lost rock up. That is def a hole in the FW line.

Comment

Stoked you're stoked Freaked_Out! I've have a 6'1 HZ that i take out when its big and steep and although it paddles really well for a performance type board i want something like a rockup/pigdog/shred sled king that will paddle like a beast to help on solid days when rips are going hard. I love the strength/reliability and feeling of FST thats why id be happy to experiment with changing the hashtag so drastically

Comment

Yer hanging for a larger swell or will get away in a couple of weeks to some places with good waves. Yewwl

Comment

Working...
              X