Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I wonder if we can sue Nev... Heh.

Hey if you have any little core and back exercises that would help me out Dave, it'd be much appreciated if you could mail anything across!

Hope you recover before the board turns up!

Comment

yeah, bloody nifty nev..!!...rest and ice next few day's..walk around...i lay instead of sit...dont try stretching at this stage...have you seen a doc..do you know exactly whats up??....email me and we will turn you into the spartan..!!..maybe skype's easier??..let me know...

from
      never takes his own advice dave

Comment

Nah no doc yet. It's a lower back muscle spasm from lifting and pushing often on one side at work from what I can tell.
        I'll mail you in the morning. I'm stupidly expecting to be able to surf tomorrow but realistically there's no chance.
        Thanks Dave, I appreciate it!

Comment

Swells dying so boards cleaned up until next time. Taking the Sub out for a grovel this afternoon I think. Back is still stiff but useable.
          Here's a rocker shot for everyone. I'm wondering if it's been slightly relaxed in the last year? Doesn't seem as extreme as my 6'2".
          http://instagr.am/p/ItuzxwJHKM/
          Attachment
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Phill; 03-28-2012, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

take it easy mate..i'm off now too...cant even touch my toes so should stay home...too nice a day though....

where's my MB, where's my MB, where's my MB, where's my MB, where's my MB, where's my MB, where's my MB,

Comment

Swell was tiny so didn't bother in the end. Ha can't remember the last time I could touch my toes. I REALLY need to work on stretching and flexibility!

Comment

Prj do you have hobbit arms?

Comment

Haha nah, long arms, long legs and no flexibility!

Comment

ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                        Prj do you have hobbit arms?
                        he is our own little Homunculus.....(Big Bang reference)

Comment

that show is kind of funny if you can allow yourself to get into it.

Comment

I enjoy it when I watch it but rarely watch it so sadly the reference was lost on me, Dave.

Comment

yes I too rarely watch it. Too busy watching macgyver over and over....

Comment

your not sporting a mullet are you chris???

Comment

Working...
                                X