X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSD Surfboards

Great to see! It'll be interesting to see what model/models end up in Firewire tech. I've never had my eyes particularly on an LSD shape but Luke Short is a highly respected shaper and great to see more great shapers in this tech.

Yeah more options can only be a good thing. Although I struggle as it is...

Comment

Yeah life was simpler on my younger days when I did have money to ony have a one board quiver!!!;)

Comment

Yeah, the reality is I surf 2 of my 6 boards regularly, a 3rd and 4th occasionally, and the last two sit around gathering dust but I can't bring myself to let them go.

Comment

gotta stop the range growing...iggy's already a total frother....any more excitement and he's gunna have a breakdown...!!...

Comment

I met Luke at an underground night club a couple of times....great bloke , great shaper...ordinary dancer lol.

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

ohh man! when he was here all he did was talk about the lambada.

Comment

Is the macarena still a favourite over there? Or will I have to go to Ibiza for that action now?

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
                    gotta stop the range growing...iggy's already a total frother....any more excitement and he's gunna have a breakdown...!!...
                    Ha!! or go broke!!!! whatever comes first!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X