X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nahh aurfalien, that's not the case.

Taj's board is out. We no longer sell that board.

BUT from Taj's board came a lot of tweaks, a board for this pro athlete, a board for that one... in fact this one is based more on the dims of the boards that Shane Dorian has ordered from us. The dim specs are comparable but the foam distribution is a good bit different, especially for the elite surfer. There is a little more volume in the nose and tail than on Taj and a touch thicker....

Comment

chris, re nose and tail foil thickness increase..are we talking up to flexy thickness or up to MB..??..and rail profile...flexy or MB..??..i'd like to go back to the foiled out twitchy feel of the taj/flexy..also are we talking flexy nose/tail widths or the fuller MB...?..looks more flexy in outline sans hip

Comment

yo core, its more in line with the flexfire thicknesses, but a touch more...

Comment

thanks chris...so now what...the profile, or replace my beloved 6'2 x 18 3/4 flexy...always thought a bit more tail rocker in the flexy would of been insane so maybe this will tick that box...i might leave this decision with our guru....lets see what ends up under my feet....

Comment

Just get the Tomo board Dave!

Comment

That would definitely put his beloved flexfire on the back burner

Comment

love to play around with the tomo but i'm already having trouble getting my shortboard act back after the love affair with the hellfire...i really need to go back to pure shorty's everyday and see if i can remember how i used to do it...!!...but i'm addicted to the "barefoot surfing" feel of the hellfire (IT'S ALL NEV'S FAULT..!!.)....what if it's all over for me now...what if i never get my mojo back..(not that i ever had it..!!)...what if i'm passed it now...!!!...i dont need to order a plus sized addvance yet do i .. ???????

Comment

Ha!! blame it on the old man!!

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
                    love to play around with the tomo but i'm already having trouble getting my shortboard act back after the love affair with the hellfire...i really need to go back to pure shorty's everyday and see if i can remember how i used to do it...!!...but i'm addicted to the "barefoot surfing" feel of the hellfire (IT'S ALL NEV'S FAULT..!!.)....what if it's all over for me now...what if i never get my mojo back..(not that i ever had it..!!)...what if i'm passed it now...!!!...i dont need to order a plus sized addvance yet do i .. ???????
                    I bet the Tomo is next level barefoot water skiing

Comment

;)

Comment

yeah its got that wakeboard thing going on....i will spend time on it, but i'm nervous my shortboard days are over..gotta find out...is it just the hellfire effect, the fact that i'm not riding my mechanical ledges/reefs anymore or am i just too old and past it....?????

why didnt he make these boards ten years ago...!!
                        Last edited by core personal training; 11-01-2012, 09:55 PM. Reason: kant spel goode

Comment

http://vimeo.com/55254761

Comment

He looks a lot like Cheyne Horan back in the day when he surfs that board.

Comment

ha good one buzzy!!

Comment

Working...
                              X