Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Firewire Model

Any one seen this yet

The new Firewire Profile V1 - http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/su...did=profile_v1

IS the the Taj re-done/re-branded?

Looking sexxxy

Comment

Perfect. This fills a gap for me - been waiting for something in lengths and volumes that fit between alternators and flexfires. Hopefully they'll be coming with round tails as options too.

Comment

The 6'4 is a round tail........

Comment

6'2 for me...no more pies and beer though..!!.. perfect taj replacement

Comment

but all these new models are keeping me away from my beloved HF..!!..which kept me away from my beloved flexy..!!...this is all Nev's fault....i was happy...now i spend my morning debating what to take in the car.....
            Last edited by core personal training; 10-17-2012, 11:08 PM. Reason: kant spel goode

Comment

Originally posted by Fazza View Post
              The 6'4 is a round tail........
              Yeah, I know but it'd be handy if each of the shorter ones could be round-tailed up like the Taj was in the CBD.

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
                6'2 for me...no more pies and beer though..!!.. perfect taj replacement
                It does looks pretty close to the Taj!!!

Comment

I actually think these boards are a bit of throw back to the highly refined, high rockered boards of the early 90's that reduced fun and increased frustration...guess everything goes in circles but those boards are only going to be ridden well by a handful of very good surfers.

Comment

I think its a Taj re-badge. Its under the special orders section as are all there older models meaning its not a new shape.

Comment

It actually looks like the Taj with a bit more hip

Comment

Dims are different from the Taj. Volume seems higher than I'd expect at that size so I'm think the nose and tail dims are a little fuller and the overall foil a little more generous.
                        Purely speculation though.

Comment

I think it is a Taj Pro with a tad more volume

Comment

Perhaps a user friendly Taj?

Or a Taj CBD that had good feedback.

Comment

It's the board that pros order tweaked versions of. Guys like Shane Dorian probably Timmy too. The rocker sounds the same as the Taj but I think the shape is slightly tweaked.

I hope this makes it to the CBD!

Comment

Working...
                              X