Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hows the ride as compared to the fst? and durability? i like the feel of fst a lot

Comment

Hi Chris - are techno grain only going to be in US or can we get em in OZ? I read one place only in the US but another indicated they would be in Australia soon? Thanks Jus

Comment

I am also wondering about durability compared to fst? Has there been any stress tests done to the boards? You should make i vid showing how much force all firewires can take before they break along with comparing the same dimension regular PU boards stress at the same. This would make your sales go up for sure.

Comment

Hey Jus,
          Technograin will be available in AUS in quarter 2 of 2013 and it will be launched in the Baked Potato and Spitfire models.

Hey Matt,
          No dates on the calendar for the Unibrow in TechnoGrain to hit the UK at this point.

Cheers

Comment

Chris,

I am also curious about the durability and the weight of the technograin boards. They look insane but if they are lighter than the rapidfires wouldnt that effect the drive of the board especially when there is some wind coming up the face of a wave?

Comment

Yeeha They sound awesome ill be updating as soon as i can when they hit oz thanks CHRIS

Comment

Chris , do you have a release date for Europe (France) ? I'm interested in a TG spitfire.
                Thanks.

Comment

i read the 3rd quarter of 2013

Comment

Hey Chris, I was just reareading the tech - any details on how to repair these guys, can you use epoxy sun cure type resins or is it going to be something completely different? Thanks

Comment

any more info on the techno grain boards.. eyeing up a unibrow.. durability info would be great and how is the performance compared to fst?? i like the weight of the fst but the techno's look really sweet.. too light is a bad thing no?

Comment

Working...
                      X