Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow iggy...you had a guardian angel there mate....

getting toey for a MB but just had hellfire on waist to occasional shoulder high super sucky freight trains over rocks...far out, flew through loose and free full speed into cutties into rip at end..fitted in the tight curves and allowed full movement..yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Comment

Niiiiiiiiice, here I'm going bananas. No surf for the last 2 weeks or so, there is not even snow to do kite so all I'm doing is washing and waxing the boards!!!!. Next week I'm going even if its only to paddle in the water...can't take it anymore

Comment

hope you get swell mate...but get out and do paddle drills etc anyway...got to keep ya gills wet...!!

nn66, if you read this, today was like that tiny session we had last year..without the wind to hold you back and a bit suckier....these days i will take that over a big swell every time...total fun....and no one else bothers..!!..crew on peak getting junk and me yahoo-ing pretty much alone..

Comment

Iggy I have heard its been sad over there. Glad I missed this winter! crazy that there has been no snow!!

Comment

There has been nothing!!!!

Comment

bummer....little ones in maine yesterday I hear....but nothing major...

Comment

We had a shocking December bar a few days around Christmas, then January was a write-off too except the last few days. Feb's started with a few small but really clean days but the wind has gone Easterly and it's gotten cold. Waves look good for tomorrow though and Tues and Wed should be pumping. Hopefully we get loads of waves to make up for the start of Winter now.
                http://distilleryimage2.instagram.co...381b65e3_7.jpg
                Nice frozen dog walk!

Comment

Was checking the cameras the whole day and looked pretty minimal. Can't wait for some good waves.Watching some videos in the meantime...some mental surfing time. Hey Chris did you receive my message?.

Comment

Michel model video
                    http://vimeo.com/36147422
                    sounds so fun. wannnnt

Comment

ha you are on it. just finished uploading it 20 mins ago.

Comment

ha i clicked on the vimeo link in the potato thread and saw it was there. good timing!

Comment

me too....now do i go 2 7/16 or 2 11/16???..hmmmm how old am i feeling???

Comment

Foaming in the mouth looking at this board!!!

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
                              me too....now do i go 2 7/16 or 2 11/16???..hmmmm how old am i feeling???
                              same debate for me whether to go thicker or thinner on the 6'.. i'm leaning towards thinner..

Comment

so your feeling young then..!

Comment

Working...
                                X