Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Purchases

What new FireWire models is everyone going to look at buying this year
    The new models are out so it's time to make a decision

The two boards in consideration are a 6'6" Alternator or a 6'6" Hellfire. Finances will dictate timing and I'm not sure which one I'll go for first, but leaning toward the Hellfire at this stage.

Comment

602 potatonator, maybe 607 activator or 608 hellfire or a new lost shape

Comment

replacement hi-perf....hellrazor...6'6-6'8 step up...maybe a spud variant....and the rest as well..!!

Comment

6'1 Hellrazor already ordered and should be here at the end of January.......

Comment

The MB for sure as I need a standard short board in my quiver. The Hellrazor is very cool but seems to have a touch of hybrid.

The massive single concave reminds me of and old Lost I used to have and love before destroying it with bad surfing.
            Last edited by aurfalien; 01-14-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

mini driver or sub scorcher

Comment

I really want a Baked Potato 5'6", bad!

Comment

The sub is a sweet board indeed. If I didn't own a Futura, I'd have one for sure.

I had this old Hamish Graham/Rip Curl board that was very similar to the sub. I wished she were still around but I seem to destroy my boards after a while. The FWs are the only ones that last in my little world.

Comment

potatonator for shure

Comment

Sweet Potato in Crossfire for me and my CBD Taj, unless that counts as 2011.

Comment

I need a new 'traditional' shortboard to complement my hybrid (Spitfire) and grovel (Sweet Potato) boards.
                        5'11" HellRazor or 5'8" HellFire or 5'10" MB
                        Really having a tough time choosing, hopefully some Nev videos come out soon regarding the new boards.

Comment

Its a toss up```` possibly , 6-6 Michel Bourez, 6-5 Activator or the 6-9 Hell Raiser, . I want to see them at a surf shop in Oahu hopefully...
                          Last edited by Fritzkat; 01-18-2012, 09:23 PM.

Comment

i'm getting all of them!!!!! no not really. went back to my roots and grabbed a new el fuego last week. very happy i did.

Comment

I'm gonna have to get on an El F one of these days!

Comment

Working...
                              X