Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah we also have one of Timmy Reyes that I'll post this week!

Comment

more hellrazor vids too

Comment

we'll get cranking.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzy View Post
          I've felt up some in store Hellfires. A 6'4" seems the ticket. Do folk think there'd be too much crossover with a;

6'4" Dom
          6'4" Hellfire
          6'8" Alt?
          I'm thinking 6'4" Futura instead of Hellfire now,

Comment

I've felt up some in store Hellfires. A 6'4" seems the ticket. Do folk think there'd be too much crossover with a;

6'4" Dom
            6'4" Hellfire
            6'8" Alt?
            Buzzy, do you know what the bottom contour is on the Futura? Either way that quiver looks like it covers everything.

Comment

Futura is a subtle single concave.
              I feel like when I've got my SP in hand my quiver is going to cover pretty much everything I surf. Wouldn't mind a 6'3" or something round tail for bigger days when on trips. I've got my eye on a 6'2" x 19" x 2.5" round tail Alternator on ebay at present that would be a good mini set up. I know Chris likes that one.

Comment

I think it's the same single concave that all the early boards had.

I ordered the Futura sight unseen today, which customs aside I haven't done before. The quiver should now easily cover everything I surf.

Comment

stoked buzzy!

Yeah Prj the Alternator is exactly that. I rode it in the shot of swamis I posted which was kind of a swollen up to double overhead swell. If it were a reef pass in indo, I would go 603 flexfire round tail. But maine in a heavy suit, or here on a full tide combo that has some soft spots its great because you can get in early!!

Comment

I let the one on ebay go, even though it was a bargain price. Can't justify it right now, too many new boards happening at the minute!

Comment

Sold my old flex fire to a good friend for a very good price. Seems like that 6'2" is gonna get some big ones!!
                      Getting closer to this year's quota

Comment

At present;

6'4" Dom
                        6'6" Hellfire
                        6'6" Alt
                        6'8" round tail Alt
                        Buzzy how do you find the 6'6" Hellfire, tossing up between this and the 6'4, I'm your weight and age, not the strongest paddler.

Comment

That was an "ideal" list. I was tossing up between the 6'4" HF and the 6'6" HF myself. For my preferences if there was a board around the 38 litre mark that would be ideal. And I'd always liked 6'6" as a length. I ended up getting a Futura instead at 6'4". The intended use is to sit between the Dom and Alt...I'd probably use it on cleaner days from say chest high and up but I imagine there will be a lot of cross over with the Alt and Dom.

I'm still waiting on an ETA delivery date for the board.

Comment

Quiver needs to Add a 6-7 Hell Raiser RF, and a 6-3 Activator RF

Attachment Attachment
                            Attached Files

Comment

You tape the unused plugs to decrease drag I see?

Comment

Yeah, super thin packing tape, looped back pull tabs for easy on off. I need all the entry speed I can get moving on. Even sand the boards with 300 grit. I would like to try the Nanotune when it gets here. ...

Comment

Working...
                                X