Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iggy cool truck C-7 System, good find, glad I checked it out and have one now...

Comment

Buddy you'll see how much your surf is going to improve with this thing, Give it mere 30 mins every once in a while (although I know it will be more than that for sure) and your upper body will have to catch up with your lower.

Comment

and then will come nanotune. and you will surf even faster...epic....

Comment

Yesssssssssir

Comment

Chris , did you get a Carver skate street surfer also?. Jsut started using it this past week... but, I am bumming at the moment, with sinus infection and the surf is going off on 3 sides of the island. fought it off for a week, fever @102 had to take Azithromycin today after 7 years of no prescription drugs. So Dizzyfrom that crap now I cant even stand... Cant surf, cant skate or workout, only can just LURK here on the message boards and watch surf videos. its a 5 day treatment pack, then back in the water to blow that sH!T out...

Comment

bummer fritz. I have used this board a bit, but not the one Iggy has.

Attachment

I actually got a staph infection and had to take antibiotics to get over it but that is way different than being put on a long term prescription program so don't sweat it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Wait until you try one!!!

Comment

Working...
                X