X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Firewire Catalog

Lot's of people are wondering about the new models this year. Check out the attached new catalog for more information.

Thanks Josh, but I can't see any attachment?

Comment

http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/f/...7&d=1389390541

Comment

I can't get that link working??

Comment

Click my link. Takes you straight there.

Comment

A few observations. Felipe Toldeo isn't listed in the team anymore. Rapidfire is gone with most boards being FST and LFT or FST and TT with a few offering all 3. No Sally pro model yet, or any other full performance shortboard additions.

Comment

You need to be logged in!

Comment

Josh, can you create some new forum categories representing the new models, before the conversations get lost in the randomness? Thanks.

Comment

My Tomo 'Vanguard' 5'7 FST model should be arriving this week - doubt I'll see any head-high surf in town though :( ....BUT I will post pics when I get my hands on it. I haven't seen many sightings of the VG in FST on here but expect to see them as the new models roll out - I'm really interested if anyone's got an LFT coming - a comparison would be much appreciated... I didn't realize the LFT version was out already. I just happened to holla @ the owner of Surf Garage and they just happened to have the 5'7 in the FST coming it. Put it on layaway that second, high-fives all around.

Specs: 5'7 x 18 3/4 x 2 9/16ths 32 litres of volume - the 5'6 Rapidfire version seemed just a but to small/thin for my barrel-chested frame I wonder how the extra 4 litres float me in Diamond Head mush.

Also, I heard Tomo's in the 808 this feb. and mentioned he was shaping for a 'crew' - Aloha Boardshop? Da hui? HDP?

Comment

The link is a PDF so check your downloads after you click on it and it should be there. Also, Justo's link above works too. I'll work on making some new model threads too.

- Firewire Intern Josh

Comment

Good stuff Josh. You rock!

Comment

Working...
                      X