Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Gabriel Median is something else!

Comment

Yeah, it's taken him a little while to get going this year but it looks like he's back to that stupidly good level now!

Comment

Reminds me of Clay Marzo, these to kids do whatever they want and they can recover from the most weird positions
        Fun to watch that heat with Dane

Comment

I'm glad Dane gets to surf again, the more the better!

Comment

Yeah, no losers round!. Chances are he will be facing median again!

Comment

if he wins his losers heat i think he will be. that'll be a good one. hopefully getting annihilated just now will have fired him up a little.

Comment

Hopefully but Dane does not like to hassle,

Comment

yeah true. and it's one of the first heats of the morning. he doesn't like them either... although he's been doing good in the mornings this event.

Comment

You're right

Comment

Wow Gabriel Medina stealing it from Brett Simpson!!!! what a heat!

Comment

great heat! wanted brett to win but gmed is hard to stop.

Comment

i know i sound like an old fart, but should an air beat a whole wave of rail work???

Comment

nah i agree, that first air on the last wave was really critical in a steep section but it needed a couple of proper turns through the middle section to really deserve that score.

Comment

and now larsen is getting scored under reynolds...as expected...pro surfing is about as real as reality tv....!

Comment

dane did just destroy that heat though. if he could surf like that every heat he'd be close to unbeatable. dane vs gabriel tomorrow will be good!
                                dane has that full rail power that most of the other air guys don't have.

Comment

Working...
                                X