Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because the jet ski did not picked him up since jet ski assist was not in effect. So once he jumped on it the ski driver put him at the beach nd he had to paddle out and lost lots of time. A mistake from his part
    http://www.monsterenergy.com/ca/en/e...curl-pro-2012/
    Last edited by iggy; 05-14-2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Fiji starts tomorrow. Woohoo.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzy View Post
        Fiji starts tomorrow. Woohoo.
        so excited. Forecast looks incredible.

Comment

Yessssssir!!!!! There are a few pics of the ones whi got there early and they look reeeeally good

Comment

I guess Taj is not taking any risks today!!!!.Jumping in on his trusty firewire for his heat of the Volcom Fiji!!

Comment

Bourez is gone, Freddy P surfed really great, and Michels wave selection wasnt on point. Hopefully he can surf Chopes better :)

Comment

OMFG Medina got the sickest unmakeable hut, and netted a 10!!! This was sick!!! Possibly barrell of the year so far haha

Comment

Great waves and some great surfing. If 25 foot Cloudbreak is on the agenda that'll make things interesting for sure, although they might use Restaurants instead. Some of those waves getting 4s and 5s and 6s would be the best wave of my life...I'd never make it out of those waves getting 8s, 9s and a 10.

Comment

Me and Michel need to have a serious talk... I had him down as semis or better in barreling lefts. Now he's let my FS team down. At least I have Freddy P too.

Comment

• Freddie P's surfing is great - he's ripping. The top natural footers look great but Freddie and Owen and Ace and the Hobgoods look in great touch. Even though Medina got a magic 10 I still have a question mark if it gets to 15 or 20 foot.

Comment

• I think they'll move to Restaurants if it gets 15-20ft so I don't think that'll be an issue sadly.

I have Freddie, Ace and Ceej on my FS team so fingers crossed they keep killing it.

Comment

• all 8 through for me

Comment

• 5 out of 8 in my case!!!!. Had my hopes on MB!!!.

Comment

• i forgot to update. danng...but I picked the top 8 guys this contest so in my head, i'll let you know who they are after the contest is over, but based on this revelation, i think i have everyone beat.

Comment

• you'll probably get lucky chris and your rio team will kill it in fiji

Comment

Working...
                                X