No announcement yet.

Surfing competitions!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ha one can only hope. I don't remember if I had an alternate or a wildcard though...

Comment

• ah yeah. i still haven't had a good result this year. all the local crew are in a league together this year so there's pressure to perform!

Comment

• still got a lot of events.

Comment

• youngest tom and i are buzzing on fantasy surfer now (props to prj for tech support)...

Comment

• How's your team doing Dave?

Comment

• Stupidest idea to run it at Cloudbreak today. Surfing that wave in a competition style today just invited serious injury as they quickly discovered. I don't know if it was Slater pressuring them or Volcom trying to make a mark or the desk jockeys/internet heroes creating a perception that running it at Restaurants would be a cop out, but they probably could have run a full day of heats at double overhead perfect Restaurants.

Comment

• Wind was wrong direction for restaurants.

Comment

• Yeah wind wasn't good. I enjoyed seeing the boys have a dig. Ottz and Raoni impressed me very much. Raoni's tube was a 10 if he made that doggy door exit.
                  Good to see them pushed in my opinion.

Comment

• Yeah sure I enjoyed the surfing too but when you compared the free surfing and the comp surfing they were just different things. I didnt know it was the wrong direction for Restaurants though. If so I stand corrected. I thought it was a choice between cojones and perfection, opting for cojones knowing IMHO serious injury was inevitable.

Comment

• Now catching up on the free surfing. Mind blowing!!!! I hope it's perfect today when it kicks off.

Comment

• Yeah me too. The conditions sure cleaned up. I didnt realise that. I take it back - they could have run it.

Comment

• It was for sure too maxing at cloud break. Restaurants is so entertaining to watch. Better competition more entertaining maneuvers, save the one or two massive barrels.

Comment

• Yeah I want to see the top guys ripping solid Restaurants, but I also one to see them push themselves in BIG cloudbreak, just for one heat each... If it wasn't such a logistical nightmare I'd like to see round 4 at big CB and the rest at Restaurants.

Comment

• haha make a call.

Comment

• If restaurants is as good as it gets then ill happily take that.

Comment

Working...
                                X