X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiji

At the last minute we have decided to go on a trip to Fiji for a (non surfing) friends 40th birthday holiday and they are already staying at the Shangri La. As you can imagine I was pretty excited to go and surf some tropical waves. I contacted the resort to see where I could surf (they had nothing on the website) but they tell me there was none at their resort but you have to make a day trip to go surfing.
    A mate reckons there is a left hander out on an outer reef and by the look of Google Earth there is - has anyone been here and could they confirm this?
    I'm just deciding whether to bother taking a board or just relax beside the pool as we are only there for a few days

hey man! Sorry I got nothing for you, hopefully you can figure it out. my gut says however if you're heading to Fiji, and the hotel says there's a wave a short boat ride away, the money spent on bringing a board is worthy insurance that you don't kick yourself for being in a tropical paradise with perfect waves and nothing to ride...

Comment

I agree. I'd rather take a board and not use it than get there and be running around like a headless chicken trying to find a board because the waves are fun.

Comment

Yeah better to be prepared I guess. I'll take the Nano and MD

Comment

brush your friends and go surfin'... of course that might be why i'm a "wally-no-friends"..!!

Comment

Working...
          X