Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorian on a Firewire

SLASH

http://magicseaweed.com/A-Plus-April--Content/3753/17/

must be those boards at the Kandui Resort!

Comment

http://magicseaweed.com/A-Plus-April--Content/3753/15/

^ Even sicker one! Yeah i'm not sure if it's a resort board or his own. He has had boards in the past from FW.

Comment

They are not resort boards.
        None of the Kandui boards have paint jobs, Reef or Billabong stickers.

Comment

good point!!
          So boys, are we spilling the beans??

Comment

The new step up guns FW ambassador???

Comment

forget step ups...TOW BOARDS....!!!

Comment

ha. we are very careful with our beans. don't spill ANY!

but dorian has been getting a few boards built to his spec. he isn't a team rider but like any pro, he is welcome to order them.

He freaked on the Taj model, beefed it up a bit for himself and giggles when he rides it...

Comment

If you check out the Kandui Facebook page they have just posted a 43 image sequence of Dorian threading his way through a Rifles beast on his FW
                  And another sequence (not as long) of him doing similar at Bankvaults :)

Comment

Step ups, tow boards all good. I freaked on a Daniel "Tomo" Thompson design, like the one Curren beat Dane Reynolds on and all I could think was please God apply Firewire tech to these unique apex performance designs. That would be a pretty good breakthrough I reckon.

Comment

i like your thinking john!! There is nothing to announce on this front, but Firewire, while striving to be the leader in tech, certainly explores ways to be a pioneer in shape as well. I have seen some good stuff from the Tomo crew for sure though. Stu Kennedy rips on his boards i think. Might have seen him at Ballito on one?

Comment

Originally posted by John808 View Post
                        Step ups, tow boards all good. I freaked on a Daniel "Tomo" Thompson design, like the one Curren beat Dane Reynolds on and all I could think was please God apply Firewire tech to these unique apex performance designs. That would be a pretty good breakthrough I reckon.
                        I guess God was listening eh Chris? Ha-ha. Mark and Tomo made a great call. These are exciting times at Firewire. I hope you will get on these apex boards asap. A lot of sharp folks on this forum appreciate the answers you provide. Oh lordy, this is going to be fun!

Comment

Working...
                        X