Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're in bloody trunks now!? it's still 12C in the water here....

Comment

iggy....the best dressed guy in the water...!!

yesterday was the coldest may day here since 1914..!!..wind went straight through my steamer...the day before, kaye and i were in our cossies getting burnt on our "private" beach watching a dolphin pod share waves with me...they were even surfing on top of each other...doing bottom turns, barrels and airs...absolute paradise...then it went arctic..!!

Comment

air temp has been good here the last couple of days. high 20's. sea mist came in and swallowed the coast. couldn't see the waves from the water's edge. it was cold... a couple of miles in land, baking!

Comment

the minute it hits 20 in england, the dams dry up and all the pensioners cark it...!!!

Comment

hahaha. and everyone is lobster red

Comment

with suit pants rolled up and knotted hanky on head, splashing in the "seaside"...eating cockles and whelks...having donkey rides...eating sticks of rock.....should i go on????

Comment

Kids with sun stroke, dogs locked in hot cars... The only thing that sends the country more crazy is 2cm of snow.

Comment

Over here we have air temp 29C and the water around 15C.
                  Finally got off the rubber!!!!.1mm jacket, 1mm underpants. Buddy the best thing after having removed my boots!!!!

Comment

1mm undies???...and everyone thinks I'M dodgy..!!!!

Comment

Buddy for cold, make sure your nuts are warm, that will extend your session!!! Trick of the trade

Comment

Hey Fazza,

Did you surf Lefthander last Saturday, around lunch time I'd say? Looking at your pictures I think I saw you... A bit stormy but I got some nice waves in Noises (not sure about the spelling though)!
                        Anyway, looking at your posts you seem to be pretty stoked about your HZ so I hope my one will suits me well too in our conditions down here. I just can't wait to receive it!

Cheers, see ya!

Comment

David,

No it i didn't but wish i had surfed there, had some stuff to do so couldn't get out.......Left Handers....Noises and then Karate's.....all good waves on their day.

Yeah the Hellrazor has been good, surfed it quite a few times a Boranup, Guillas and Bears and really loving it.

Comment

That was pretty shitty all through the weekend so I kept surfing Rivermouth. I should say I kept paddling because I couldn't really surf in there! But it was pretty good to see the groms (Jack Robinson and the local Taj's fries) ripping in those conditions!

Comment

Ha browsing over the computer, I tend to forget easily how many other dangers we have in the river... the 2X4 in summer and the icebergs on winter
                              Attachment
                              Attached Files

Comment

Latest Surfing Life (?) has a DVD where Josh Kerr hits/gets hit by a log in the wave at Pitstops in Indo!

Here's one from Indo too, on a remote island in the Panaitan Strait...
                                Attachment
                                A little sad to say the least but waves like this eased the pain...
                                Attachment
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X